Follow these steps to download and install the RDK image
The binary images are for development purposes only and not to be used in a production environment.
Step 1: Verify Account Access
- Your company must be an RDK Licensee to download the image. Please confirm that your company is an RDK Licensee.
- You must have an active Wiki user account. If you do not have an active user account, please request one. If you forgot your password,
please click here.
Check your username/password
Sorry those credentials are not valid
Sorry You are not a Licensee
Something went wrong. Please try again later
You are currently logged in.
Step 2: Download the RDK Image
Step 3: Flash the image from your computer to an SD card
To flash the image on an SD card, you will need to download the balenaEtcher application.
*Note: Be sure to remove all other portable flash drives/hard drives/SD cards from your computer before flashing the RDK image
- Open the application
- Select the image from your download folder
- Select the drive containing your SD card
- Click “Flash” to copy the image onto the SD card
Step 4: Install SD Card and Connect Your Device
- Insert the SD card into the microSD card slot on the underside of your Raspberry Pi and connect all the devices as per the diagram.
- Plug the USB power supply into a socket and connect it to your Raspberry Pi’s power port. A red LED light indicates that the Raspberry Pi is
connected to power and is booting.