Alticast specializes in end-to-end video service integration and software solutions that transform the connected home.
- Feature-rich Live TV and OTT functionality
- Allows for a seamless user experience with Alticast's UI/X solution, AltiView™
- Application Life Cycle Management
- Well-defined architecture for implementing operator's requirement on RDK framework
- RDK integration on multiple OEMs and Chipsets
- Multi-Vendor Code Collaboration Development Environment - SoC, OEM, Application, MSO
RDK Management is an open source consortium that manages the Reference Design Kit (RDK). RDK is an open source software platform for the connected home that standardizes core functions used in broadband devices, set-top boxes, and IoT. It enables operators to manage their devices; control their business models; and customize their apps, UIs and data analytics to improve the customer experience and drive business results. The RDK community is comprised of more than 500 companies including: CPE manufacturers, SoC vendors, software developers, system integrators, and service providers. For more information on the tools, training, and events provided by RDK Management, please visit: www.rdkcentral.com.